Thursday, July 28, 2011

Love is a Losing Game

Encik suami bagitau..."Amy Winehouse passed away" tadi.

Ye, encik suami tahu aku ada album beliau.
selain lagu REHAB, lagu ni antara yang kerap bermain di playlist aku.

May u Rest in Peace


For you I was a flame, love is a losing game
Five story fire as you came, love is a losing game
One I wished I never played, oh what a mess we made
And now the final frame, love is a losing game

Played out by the band, love is a losing hand
More than I could stand, love is a losing hand
Self-professed, profound, 'til the tips were down
Know you're a gambling man, love is a losing hand

Though I'm rather blind, love is a fair resign
Memories mar my mind, love it is a fair resign
Over a few tiles, and laughter by the docks
And now the final frame, love is a losing game


No comments:

Post a Comment