Saturday, March 6, 2010

The proposal

Something is wrong with my blog...at new post

1. font type missing
2. font size tab missing
3. when i upload fotos, lots of worms appeared after i clic - DONE.what's happening?

Help!i really need help. My blog page not cool anymore. can somebody help me fix this.
ok Fine.
Fed up...sit infront TV and watch...ops before that.

my playhousemate : "Nak mandi"
Me out loud: "geezzzzzzzz belom mandi?"
my playhousemate : "can u say it out loud again"
Me deep inside : {{{{ yes of course i can...but wud love to say ...u STINK!"}}}

pehal tetiba aku speaking London nih? Ngehhhh Mungkin ini ialah kesan sampingan kekecewaan.Hekhek.





the proposal.

romantik komedi. Love it much. Setiap kali tengok cite cite camni. Aku nangis. Hahaha
Sunggoh emo.

Love, Life & Alaska totally BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment