Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Life Project || Project paling FUN abad ini

Happy Wed!!! wordless rite...eheks....



i read this on my mentor FB's wall...


While everybody is asleep, im seated in the room feelin extremely grateful.. Looking back at how hard is life.. It is
hard but why not make it easy & good one step at a time.
- spend a little time every day on something very good,
- spend a little money every month for a very healthy body,
- spend few hours learning to earn a better future..

Alhamdulillah, SLIM has transformed my life, our lives! Without me realising, this is our 4th honeymoon in juz half of this year - Maldives, Japan, Italy n now Dubai! More to come insya allah Hawaii n Korea.. And we brought SLIM wherever we go :)

Who will ever thought that the company "Make Life Better" really stand for its tagline?!
:Feel better
:Look better
:Live better

We are the living testimonies!

"If you don't go after what you want
, you'll never have it. 
If you don't ask, t
he answer is always no. 
If you don't step forward,
you're always in the same place."

You know where to find me & my AWESOME team my beautiful frens.

Let's pay it forward! This could be yours too! Have a sparkling day my friends :)
Bios life SLIM tak perlu pantang2 di hatiku. AUw! i drink to SHRINK yols.


mood kak lola || Arghhh terus terasa berada di Hawaiii. Sempatkah aku?. 
Psst "" Make a date with me..kalau anda mahu ;) My YM || Lilyjaafar@yahoo.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment